Receive Your Complimentary White Paper NOW!
"5 Ways Marketing Will Change in the Next 5 Years"
Predictions to Guide the Modern Marketer's Strategy
As marketing becomes increasingly digitized, it's important for businesses to remain competitive by finding new, creative ways to acquire and retain customers by leveraging social media, social data, and unique web and mobile experiences.
In this white paper, we take a look at five predictions that we believe will shape the digital marketing landscape in the years to come:
- Massive data collection across multiple touch points becomes standard
- Marketers get a firmer grip on data they manage
- Social media grows into big data
- Permission marketing becomes the norm
- Programmatic marketing ends the age of generalizations
Offered Free by: Gigya, Inc.
Other Resources from: