Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Performance Management - Developing Your Appraisal Skills"
This free eBook will provide you with a firm understanding of the principles behind performance management as well as practical advice for completing each stage of the appraisal process.
You will learn how to:
- Incorporate the four drivers of employee engagement that are needed to support a successful performance management system.
- Use the OSCAR principles to help you maximize commitment and encourage your team to achieve goals and develop their competencies.
- Be totally objective and avoid the eight most common causes of bias when making judgments about individual performance.
- Develop a holistic performance management that can bring you significant productivity gains with a modest investment in time.
- Collect the data you need for productive, stress-free and motivational appraisal meetings.
Chapter 1 - Performance Management Cycle
Chapter 2 - OSCAR Principles of Performance Management
Chapter 3 - Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
Chapter 4 - Matching Competencies to Roles
Chapter 5 - Performance Appraisal Role Description
Chapter 6 - Appraisal Process Steps
Chapter 7 - Stages of the Appraisal Process
Offered Free by: Free Management Ebooks
See All Resources from: Free Management Ebooks
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.