Request Your Free Content Sampler Now:
"On Call - Healthcare & Medical Content Roundup"
Your guide to the people and ideas shaping hospitals and transforming the delivery of health care.
Our team of distinguished journalists have highlighted a diverse collection of original editorial in healthcare. Below are their picks:
- Hospitals are throwing out organs and denying transplants to meet federal standards
- She's calling for a healthcare revolution. The radical first step: listen to patients
- 5 reasons to take hospital ratings with a big grain of salt
- Get a new body part and go home the same day: the rise of the ‘bedless hospital’
- Looming question for medical students: Will they be shut out of advanced training?
- Sugar industry secretly paid for favorable Harvard research
- Cigarettes in hospitals. 5 practices that may soon look just as outdated
- Hospitals face budget woes with switch to electronic records
- Harvard has one of the best medical schools. Why does it ignore family practice?
- The pay is low, the typing nonstop, but the medical scribe business is booming
Along with this free content sampler, you'll also receive a complimentary subscription to ‘Morning Rounds’, STAT's email newsletter that delivers a daily dose of news in health and medicine.BONUS OFFER:
An exclusive offer for STAT Plus, is awaiting inside the document. STAT Plus, a premium subscription that provides you with access to exclusive, in-depth pharma, biotech, business, and policy coverage, keeping you on top of what's happening in the industry – as it happens. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a 33% discount
off the first year of your STAT Plus subscription – and your first 30 days free!
Simply request the above sampler to receive access to the promo code.
About us: STAT delivers fast, deep, and tough-minded journalism. We take you inside science labs and hospitals, biotech boardrooms, and political backrooms. We dissect crucial discoveries. We examine controversies and puncture hype. We hold individuals and institutions accountable. We introduce you to the power brokers and personalities who are driving a revolution in human health. These are the stores that matter to us all.
Offered Free by: STATNews.com
See All Resources from: STATNews.com